Study French “en famille” in our safe and friendly village?
Family program is a private class of just your family (or friends) together sharing 1 teacher. Our country environment with plenty of outdoor activities makes our area especially appealing for family learning holidays. We have large apartments for families on-site and within a few minutes walk. This course is designed to accommodate most differences in skill levels. Working with you, we will design a course of study tailor-made to your family’s unique needs, individual levels, and time frame.
Families (of 3 or more)
- Families with children 10 years-old or more: 25 lessons (20 hours per week)
- Families with children less than 10 years old: 21 lessons (17 hours per week)
- Tuition for children under 10 is just 275 euros!
- From 1 to 6 week programs
- Minimum age: 6 years old. No maximum age.
- All inclusive tuition & lodging packages available!
- Want to maximize your studies? ALL Family courses are also available as Family Combination courses which add 3 hours of separate, private One to One tutoring for each family member. For cost information, please see Combination Class on the “Fees” page.
- Note: At least 1 parent (or legal guardian) must attend the Family Program with their child(ren); children attending without a parent in the class may instead register for Le Petit 1:1 course. Please note that a parent or legal guardian must accompany the child in the accommodation and outside of class.