NOTE: You need to take our free placement test FIRST if registering for a Group class. You can take it here:
- 25 lessons (20 hours per week) 1 to 8 weeks courses (courses of more than 8 weeks may be possible by adding One to One tuition)
- Classes limited to 8 students for a maximum of individual attention*
- Minimum age: Group classes are reserved for ADULT students only. (Children under 16 are welcome with their parents in our Family Course or they can have private instruction in our Petit 1:1 Children’s Tutorial)
- All inclusive tuition & lodging packages available!
- Fee information
- Available starting dates for the Group Program
- Register for Class
Coeur de France founder and Director of Instruction Marianne Chartrand has fun with some French tongue twisters during her Pronounciation Workshop. The popular workshop is provided free and is open to all students twice weekly. Part of the scene appeared in our main video but we thought you might enjoy seeing all of it! (Note: this is a VERY rough unedited clip.)
*Once or twice yearly during exceptionally busy periods Group class may have 1 additional student.